27th Kathmandu University Convocation - NOTICE
According to notice published by KU dated 1st December 2021, MBBS/MD/MS graduates whose online convocation applications have been accepted by KU permitting them to attend convocation ceremony on 15th December 2021, are required to complete following formalities:
1. Gown rent NPR500/-(non-refundable) to be deposited in following account of Kathmandu University and bank voucher to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Nabil Bank Limited
Account No. 0110010955102
· Machhapuchhre Bank Limited
Account No. 2001524044147071
· Nepal Investment Bank Limited
Account No. 00501030250009
2. One copy of bank voucher to be submitted to Mr Ravi Bista, tel-00977-985107766 during the time of gown collection and gown must be returned to Mr Ravi Bista by 15th Dec (evening, i.e., after the Convocation).
3. Mr Ravi Bista will collect gowns from KU personally and distribute them to all graduates who are going to attend convocation. The graduates are mandatorily required to return gown to Mr Ravi Bista after the convocation, failing which, NPR4000/- (four thousand) will be recovered as penalty from his/her mess account.
4. The graduates are compulsorily required to confirm whether attending or non-attending convocation ceremony vide 00977-61-440387/440600 or email@example.com latest by 10th December 2021. The degrees of non-attending graduates will be sent to Dean’s office, MCOMS.
5. Please visit following link for further detail:
Convocation Ceremony Detail
Convocation Date: December 15, 2021.
Click here for Convocation List - 2021 (submitted to the Kathmandu University).
11 Jun' 21
Course fee waiver* to students who have unfortunately lost their parent, who was sole earning member of family due to COVID-19. *As per MCOMS guidelines.
25 Apr' 21
02 Apr' 21